Thursday, September 22, 2011

Oh yes, I did it.

Say, Jo Jo, Callie, May May, Andrea, Jessy and Casey (Casey is currently spoken in a Southern accent) got to witness the beauty of me buzzing my hair before I could lose it... oh yes, I did it.

Here is a little before and after photo shoot:


I know what you're thinking, pretty darn cute. Well... I already know that.

Haha. (I'm joking).

I went to my radiology oncologist appointment yesterday. I like to call him the "radio" oncologist - it just sounds better. Breaker breaker.

I will start treatment on Monday, October the 3rd and I will have to go 5 days a week for 6 weeks. Thankfully, it is here in Boulder, less than 5 minutes away from my house. They had to mold this weird mask on my face which was NOT an easy process. It was very weird. I made it though!

I love you guys. Alot! - which brings me to my next point, read this please...
http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/alot-is-better-than-you-at-everything.html

Over and out,

Breland

Also, Callie, thank you for shaving my head.

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well hello natalie portman! you should also make this video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8e6-IeQ0aw

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Natalie Portman video is no less than amazing! Thank you for that haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning and I knew you would! Have a blast on vacation. I'll miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Rach, its Meg… Clook is here too. We wanted to say you look great! I miss you! I may be in Dallas next weekend..wanna break into hobby lobby after hours and "act like we've been here"?? I'd loff to see you! -Meg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank goodness Callie got the credit she deserved in this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know, right? She was complaining that I took credit for it. What a brat!

    ReplyDelete