Saturday, May 5, 2012

Projects

I grew up in the projects. No, I didn't. I grew up in Dallas; but I LOVE doing projects. This is what I have been doing lately...

I turned a wine bottle into a light.
I built a garden, which I have already forgotten about. (Just kidding... I remember it every three weeks or so. Kidding, again). Tomatoes, squash, peppers, cilantro, jalapenos, green beans, cucumbers and of course, watermelon.
I like to call this one: shell/beach wood/wire art.
Went through some photos of me as a baby. Found this little gem. I was NOT cross-eyed, people! What the heck am I doing?

3 comments:

  1. that's the most amazing baby picture i've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wine bottle light kicks ass! As does the garden...Um, as for being cross eyed, I am not so sure ( =

    ReplyDelete
  3. will you build me a garden in my house in austin? okay thanks!

    ReplyDelete